Andean Alpaca Wool Blankets
Handmade in Ecuador by local artisans, these ultra-soft blankets made with blended Alpaca wool, is unlike anything you have ever experienced. Each blanket features unique and vibrant designs adding beauty and color to every situation the blanket is placed. The large size allows for multiple people to come together and make memories. This can be used as a throw or is blanket sized to fit a Queen sized bed. Also, it is the perfect camp, picnic, or all purpose blanket made for any adventure.
- 50% Alpaca Wool 50% Ultra-soft acrylic material with recycled content
- Reversible design and color
- Approximately Queen size- 90" x 78”
- Lightweight for year-round versatility
- Artisan Made in Ecuador on 100 year-old looms