Palo Santo Stick
Palo Santo is a beautiful wood with a wonderful aroma. Burning the wood is believed to attract positive energy.
organic, 3”-4” sticks
Imported from Peru through a sustainable source that are always harvested from naturally fallen trees, never cut down by force. The village that farms and collects these trees are accredited by the Peruvian Government.
- Light a palo santo stick with a candle, lighter, or match.
- Hold the stick downward at a 45-degree angle.
- Let the stick burn for 30 seconds.
- Blow out the flame. Place the stick in a heatproof dish to let it burn.
- *burn only in well ventilated area